Thursday, January 2, 2014

Moms Laura Letter to Pansy Rose

The night before the royals came to live with me i worte them a letter i think it time to do that for Pansy Rose.

Dear Pansy Rose,

I am so excited you coming to live with us me and they boys are all so excited. I feel like i already know you though mlissa. I been waiting to get my hands on you for a few weeks. thinking about how my life is about to change.

I know you are form rose. I have talked to her meny times but never dreamed of her untill the other day/ There i was talking to her face to face. All about the Royals and B her "big red Texan" She told me she got me a gift. I said no rose you can't afford it. She looked at me and smiled and said it different now I got you a gift

I know your that gift. Your girly girl like my LL you love ice cream form a spoon lil my LL but you have a sweet definer and love to cuddle like mairgold.

The night before you come i think about what life will be like I know we willl be happy again I will always love you Be a great sister for the boys

do not let B teach you any bad behavior.  Or maxie chance you too hard.  I know maxie thought of Marigold as his favorite toy but he learn

I  will love you for ever you never go back to the shelter again.


all my love

Your new mama laura



2 comments: