I not rely sure what to say so i guess i get to the truth. Marigold has stoped eating she sniff it and walk was she look like she very nausea she on all sorts of supportive meds non are helping we are about 98% sure it FIP wet form. I do not see much of a point in puttting her though alot more just for me. She still jumping and responds to her name but she can't go on much longer. I talked to the vet last night and i said It was time to think about stopping.
I talked it over with Marigold and told her if this is FIP then she needs to go to rose. I think the only thing that makes me feel even a little better is knowing that rose is waiting for her with open arms .
So here are my plans if a mercial happen between now and Sunday then it happens but if it dose not then on Sunday I will go out to tufts say my goodbyes and do what needs to be done. I know Dr C wants to talk to me but i feel that she can't live her for me. I can't be gready. I can't take her home have her leave again and just upset everyone
Unforitly all my family has washed there hands of this and said I told you so and will not go with me. So i have to do this my self. I might need to find somewere in the area for the night as i not sure i be able to drive home.
Burty sleeeps in her spot alot now i think he knowa i caught maxie in a few of her faviort spots it hard ro look at the winodow and know she not there
In the shot time i had her i loved her but she was a on lone to me from Rose and now it time to give her back to her real mom. I know rose went though this with Cathi. I think in the end Marigold loves me and she needs rose.